In submitting my story ("Story") to Swedish Medical Center Foundation, Swedish Health Services, Providence Health & Services, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries (individually and collectively, "Swedish"), I, certify and agree as follows:
- I am the sole author of the Story. The Story is original, true, and accurate. The Story is about my experience at Swedish Health Services.
- The Story does not contain anything that is unlawful, libelous, or which would, if published, constitute a breach of contract. The Story does not infringe any existing copyright or any other third party rights. Neither my submission of the Story nor its publication by Swedish violates or will violate any law, regulation or other legal obligation.
- The Story has not been published in any website, blog, journal, newspaper or other media (Source). The Story is not under consideration by any other Source.
- I own all rights, title, and interest in the Story and all intellectual property rights protecting the Story. I hereby give permission to Swedish to reproduce and distribute the Story to the world, with or without charge, in hard copy, digital or any other format, including but not limited to distribution on the internet, via CD-ROM and inclusion in electronic databases. I have full and sole authority to grant the rights I am granting in the Story. I retain all other rights in and to the Story, including its copyright.
- I agree that Swedish may edit the Story prior to publication subject to my approval or choose not to publish the Story.
- I hereby release and discharge Swedish from any and all claims and demands arising out of or in connection with the use or publication of the Story.
- Neither I nor any other person or entity will receive any remuneration or consideration, now or in the future, for the use or publication of the Story by Swedish.
I have read this entire Agreement/Release and fully understand its contents. By the act of voluntarily submitting my Story to Swedish, I agree that this Agreement/Release shall be binding upon me and my heirs, legal representatives and assigns.